- Keto Pizza
- Keto Chips/Crackers
- Wraps & Buns
- Cheesy Bread
- Sandwich-Style Crust
- Dessert Pizza
- Keto Pie Crust
Make Delicious Keto (Low-Carb) Pizza with KBosh Crusts
Please note: for best results, we recommend that you cook your pizza crust using a nonstick baking/cookie sheet.
Easy Pizza Crust Prep: Oven
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the two frozen crusts between the 2 sheets of parchment that separate them with a sharp flat edge knife and they will pop apart
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet, placing the lighter side up.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until your desired browning. Our suggestion is medium brown.
- Remove and reset the oven to 400 degrees. Note: Some people prefer to add their toppings and broil on low.
- Add light sauce, spreading it out to the edges of the crust to prevent over-baking.
- Top with favorite toppings (exclude veggies that have a lot of moisture to ensure a crispier crust).
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or to your desired browning. Remove and let the pizza rest for a few minutes, as it will firm up when it's not too hot. Enjoy!
What to put on your pizza? See these KBosh keto pizza recipes to get ideas.
Crispy Pizza Crust: Nonstick Skillet + Oven
- Crisp Crust on Stovetop: Pan fry frozen crust in a nonstick skillet on medium heat until medium brown on both sides (a few minutes each side).
- Move Crust to Baking Sheet: Move onto a dark nonstick cookie/baking sheet.
- Let Cool, Add Toppings: Let the crust cool for a few minutes then add desired toppings.
- Bake: Bake at 425 for 11-13 minutes, or until the top reaches a desired golden brown.
- Last Step: Enjoy: Allow to cool and enjoy!
Crispy Pizza Crust: Skillet + Broiler
Cook crust on a stovetop (med/high) heat for 2-3 minutes, until the crust reaches the desired crisp on the bottom. Repeat on both sides.
Let the crust cool for a few minutes then add desired toppings and broil on high for a few minutes. *Be sure to watch closely, as the broiler can burn quickly.
Fry crust in coconut oil on both sides. Cut crust into triangles or squares. Cool & enjoy! Alternatively, you can bake crust in the oven at 425 for approximately 17 minutes. Cool, cut, & enjoy!
Check out our Mexi Keto Chips recipe, which uses Mexi Zucchini Crust.
Bread, Wraps, or Hot Dog "Buns"
Take directly from freezer and microwave for a few seconds until thawed. Just like having wraps or bread in the freezer, but better tasting and guilt-free!
See some keto wrap ideas from KBosh here!
Thaw your crust for 10 minutes.
Once thawed, place your crust into a non-stick pan and layer half of the crust with desired cheese, veggies, protein, etc. gently fold quesadilla in half and continue cooking each side until desired crispness. Give it a nice press with your spatula!
For inspiration, see our Steak Quesadilla recipe.
Top crust with your favorite cheese, bake at 425 for approximately 17 minutes. Slice & serve with desired dipping sauce! Tip: Low moisture cheese works best!
Sandwich Style Crust
Place your crust of choice into a heated, non-stick pan. Cook & flip crust until lightly browned on both sides. Let crust cool & cut in half. Use as bread and fill with your favorite sandwich fixings!
Get a few keto sandwich ideas here.
Dessert Pizza Crust
These crusts can be baked for different amounts of time depending on desired crispness.
Place crust on parchment paper (not wax) on a pan. For a flexible crust that resembles a cake bottom, bake at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes. For a firmer, crispy crust, bake at 375 for 10-14 minutes until desired browning.
For recipe ideas, check out KBosh's Classic Dessert Fruit Pizza.
Simply coat your glass pan with coconut oil, add the crusts, add your pie filling (ex. pumpkin mixture), and bake at your recipe's normal bake time.
NOTE: A smaller pan can be used if you prefer a deep dish, otherwise a shallow pie is suggested so that the pumpkin doesn’t stick to the side of the pan.
You can find our keto-friendly pie recipes + lots more desserts here!