Tip: Try mixing your ricotta with red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, and a dry herb blend!
** This is a fork and knife pizza! If you would like a crispier pizza, skip the butter, and be sure to follow the instructions below:
EASY OVEN CRUST PREP
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the two frozen crusts between the 2 sheets of parchment that separate them with a sharp flat edge knife and they will pop apart
- Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet, placing the lighter side up.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until your desired browning. Our suggestion is medium brown.
- Remove and reset the oven to 400 degrees. Note: Some people prefer to add their toppings and broil on low.
- Add light sauce taking it to the edges of the crust to prevent over-baking.
- Top with favorite toppings (exclude veggies that have a lot of moisture to ensure a crispier crust).
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or to your desired browning. Remove and let the pizza rest for a few minutes, as it will firm up when it's not too hot. Enjoy!
CRISPY PIZZA CRUST: NONSTICK SKILLET + OVEN
- Crisp Crust on Stovetop: Pan fry frozen crust in a nonstick skillet on medium heat until medium brown on both sides (a few minutes each side).
- Move Crust to Baking Sheet: Move onto a dark nonstick cookie/baking sheet.
- Let Cool, Add Toppings: Let the crust cool for a few minutes then add desired toppings.
- Bake: Bake at 425 for 11-13 minutes, or until the top reaches a desired golden brown.
- Last Step: Enjoy: Allow to cool and enjoy!
Recipe by @megan71586