So you’ve already looked up the menu at your date-night restaurant of choice—but there’s nary a sugar-free dessert to be found. Head home early and whip up this delectable dish instead! It’s got everything: chocolate, cream, and of course the token Valentine’s fruit, strawberries. Grab two spoons, a glass of clean wine, and a comfy seat next to your partner. It’s gonna be a good one!
- 1 Chocolate Zucchini Keto Crust
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- Fresh Strawberries
- Whipped Cream
- Cut frozen crust into heart shapes using a knife or cookie cutter.
- Mix sweetener, cream cheese, and leftover crust crumbles together.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture between two heart cutouts.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with strawberry slices and whipped cream before serving.
*Each crust makes about 16, 1.5-inch heart shapes but you can make them whatever size you want!