There are simply no replacements for a steady stream of runny egg yolk rolling over your breakfast plate. Kbosh gets it - that’s why we’ve thrown this little ditty together. With thick-cut pieces of ham, melty mozzarella, and a runny egg, this classic American breakfast remains very much intact.
- 1 Broccoli Keto Crust
- Cooked Ham
- 2 Eggs
- Green Onions
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Add mozzarella, ham and 2 whole eggs.
- Bake at 425 until your eggs are done and your cheese is melted and golden brown. Alternatively, you can fry your egg on the stovetop and place it on when your pizza is done baking.
- Carefully remove from oven and top with thinly sliced green onions and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary so watch closely