Tart strawberries, rhubarb, and cream cheese beneath a cinnamon Kbosh crumble make for a warm breakfast that takes less than 30 minutes to pull together. Feel free to mix in whatever fruit you have on hand for a deliciously sweet breakfast treat!
- 1 Dessert Cauliflower Keto Crust, thawed
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together chopped fruit, cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract
- In a blender or ziplock bag, crumble your thawed Dessert Cauliflower Keto Crust and combine with butter and cinnamon
- Place fruit filling in a baking dish and top with your crust crumble
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, cool, & enjoy!
*Temperature/Cooking time may vary so watch carefully