With melty cheese and flavorful steak, this classic quesadilla is perfect for lunch or dinner! The delicious flavor of our Mexi Zucchini Keto crust pairs well with any variation of veggies, cheese, and protein. Top your keto quesadilla with salsa, guac, or sour cream and enjoy!
Watch this video tutorial on YouTube!
- 1 Mexi Zucchini Keto Crust
- Cooked Steak
- Shredded Cheese of choice
- Salsa, guac, and/or sour cream
- Cook frozen crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides
- Add a layer of cheese to the entire crust. Add cooked steak to half of crust.
- Once the cheese begins to melt, gently fold your crust in half. Cook on both sides until desired doneness.
- Serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
*Temperature/Cooking time may vary so watch carefully