Nothing hits the spot quite like our gooey, cinnamon-sprinkled rendition of this classic Southern dessert. The best part is, you can probably make it today with the things already in your fridge.
- 1 Dessert Cauliflower Keto Crust
- 2 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 Tbs ground cinnamon
- 2 Tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, sweetener & vanilla extract
- Line 8" or 9" round baking dish with parchment for easy removal
- Place crust in a baking dish & evenly spread cream cheese mixture on entire crust
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar & bake for 25-30 minutes
- Let cool & enjoy!
*baking times may vary, so keep watch