- 1 Zucchini Keto Crust
- Smoked salmon
- Cream cheese, softened
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides. For an extra cripsy, cracker-like crust, bake your crust in the oven at 425 for an additional 5-10 more minutes, flipping halfway.
- While the crust cooks, mix together cream cheese and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully remove crust and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Top with dill dip, salmon, and fresh dill!
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully