Slathered in butter, drowned in cheese, and brightened by fresh cilantro, this pizza is the luxurious culinary trip your mouth needed like, yesterday. After a quick broil, the shrimp will be piping hot, the cheese will be browned and bubbling, and your night will be made. No matter which savory Keto Crust you use as a vehicle, this is one recipe you're sure to love!
- 1 Cauliflower Keto Crust
- Olive oil
- Cooked shrimp
- Fresh parsley
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, oregano, mozzarella, and shrimp.
- Bake at 425 until your cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and top with fresh parsley.
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully