- 1 Cauliflower Keto Crust
- Roasted corn
- Ground sausage
- Marinara sauce
- Fresh basil
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Add marinara sauce, mozzarella, and remaining toppings.
- Bake at 425 until your cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and top with fresh basil
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*We only used 1/8 cup of roasted corn to keep it low carb. Cook times may vary so watch closely.