The complex and complementary flavor profile of salty prosciutto combined with sweet, tart baked pear slices will send your taste-buds swirling into flavor heaven. Once you bite through our crispy KBosh crust there at the bottom, you’ll wonder whether it could possibly taste any better. For the record - we don’t think it could!
- 1 Italian Spinach Keto Crust
- Olive oil
- Sliced prosciutto
- Thinly sliced pear
- Gorgonzola crumbles
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle oregano as your base.
- Add mozzarella then remaining toppings.
- Bake at 425 until your cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven.
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully