If you're looking for something different, then give this recipe a try. Using any of our diverse savory crusts, you could have dippers for your guac or queso in minutes. Sometimes, you just need to lose track of how many chips you’ve eaten in a day. This is the perfect way to do that.
- 1 Mexi Zucchini Keto Crust
- Your favorite Mexi spices
- Your favorite appetizer dip
- Cook frozen or thawed crust on both sides until lightly browned on both sides
- Once lightly browned, finish in over at 425 for 5-10 more minutes, flipping halfway.
- Carefully remove crust and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add sea salt & your favorite Mexi spices
- Cool & enjoy!
*Temperature/Cooking time may vary so watch carefully