Enjoy these mini, low-carb pepperoni pizza bites! These delicious and crave-worthy pizza bites are sure to be a new favorite for adults and kiddos too! Not to mention, each crust is packed with 3 servings of veggies!
- 1 Zucchini Keto Crust or 1 Cauliflower Keto Crust
- Mini Pepperoni (You can also chop regular pepperoni into small pieces)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Keto-Friendly Pizza Sauce
- Grated Parmesan & Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Cut your frozen crusts into bite-sized pieces or use a 1-2 inch cookie cutter.
- Cook frozen crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides. You can also place your frozen crust pieces in an air fryer at 350 for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Carefully remove crusts and move to a baking sheet.
- Cover each piece with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Bake at 425 until your cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and top with red pepper flakes and parmesan if desired.
Cool & enjoy! *Temperature/Cooking time may vary, so watch carefully