We're all staying home safe this year, and even though this Valentines' Day might look a bit different than those in years past, it doesn't mean it can't be just as much fun. Say "I Love You" to that special low-carb-loving person in your life by having a private pizza party with Kbosh Crusts and a few of their favorite toppings. Make a date with your Valentine to make an easy, delicious and adorable Keto Valentine Pizza.
For every two pizzas, you'll need:
- 1 Package Kbosh Zucchini Crust (2 per package)
- Sauce of choice
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Pan or Pizza Stone
- Heart-shaped cookie cutters
- Paring Knife
- Parchment Paper
- 10" non-stick pan
- Large Spatula or Pizza Peel
- Pastry Brush
- Remove frozen crust from the package and heat on a non-stick pan for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Allow crust to cool and set aside.
- Using a cookie cutter or sharp knife, cut 20 heart-shaped pepperoni slices (about 10 per pizza).
- Brush edges of crust with oil
- Spoon sauce all over the crust
- Sprinkle pepper & garlic powder
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese all over the sauce
- Arrange pepperoni hearts all over the pizza.
- Sprinkle spinach and red pepper flakes over the top
- Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes until cheese bubbles.
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary, so watch closely.