When something tastes as good as our Hawaiian BBQ Pizza, it usually isn't very healthy - but not in this case! We've busted that myth by piling this pizza with tropical flavors plus a keto-friendly sprinkling of fresh fruit for a perfectly satisfying meal that leaves you full and happy!
- 1 Cauliflower Keto Crust
- BBQ sauce (be sure to read the label for nutritional info)
- Grilled chicken
- Sliced red onion
- Crushed pineapple
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Build your pizza as normal
- Bake at 425 until your cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and drizzle with BBQ sauce and top with fresh cilantro.
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully