Starting with a Mexi Kbosh Crust, stack with liberally spiced grilled tilapia, and pile it high with red cabbage slaw, and cilantro. You’ll be coming back for seconds once you experience the irresistible sensation of chilled veggie slaw and warm, charred tilapia fresh. Bon appetit!
- 1 Mexi Zucchini Keto Crusts
- Grilled or seared fish of choice (we used tilapia)
- Cabbage Slaw
- Pan fry a frozen or thawed Mexi Keto Crust until medium brown and flexible.
- Position your crust in the shape of a large hardshell taco between two pans or in a taco holder to finish crisping up in the oven. Bake at 425 until your crusts are browned and crispy.
- Carefully remove your crusts and add your fish, cabbage slaw, and fresh cilantro!
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully