Experience tastebud bliss when you bite into this unique pizza creation! Earthy, meaty mushrooms next to tangy, creamy goat cheese make for the perfect pizza pairing you didn't know you needed!
- 1 Italian Spinach Keto Crust
- Olive oil
- Goat cheese
- Balsamic dressing (be sure to check carbs/sugar of your brand)
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Carefully remove crust and place on a baking sheet.
- Sautee a handful of sliced mushrooms in the same pan you browned your crust in, with a little oil. Season mushrooms to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle oregano onto your crust as your base.
- Add mozzarella, sauteed mushrooms, and spoons of goat cheese.
- Bake at 425 until your cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Carefully remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic dressing.
- Cool, cut, & enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully