Nothing says “I love you” on Cupid’s holiday like guiltless junk food and a relaxed night at home. Stay on track with your 2020 health goals and enjoy some romance with this keto-approved classic pizza recipe.
- 1 Cauliflower Keto Crust
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Ground Italian Sausage
- Pepperoni (Cut into heart shapes if desired)
- Cook frozen crust in a nonstick skillet on medium heat until medium brown on both sides.
- Carefully remove from skillet and add sauce, cheese, sausage, then pepperoni.
- Bake on a dark nonstick baking sheet at 425° for 11-13 minutes.
- Let pizza cool to allow the cheese in the crust to harden.
- Top with parmesan and red pepper flakes if desired.
*If you cut your pepperoni into hearts, chop up the leftover pepperoni edges and sprinkle them on with the sausage!