There's nothing quite like a refreshing chicken salad on a bright spring or summer day. Kick your chicken salad up a notch by scooping it onto your favorite savory Kbosh Keto Crust!
- 1 Zucchini Keto Crust
- Your favorite chicken salad recipe
- (We used chicken, mayonnaise, red grapes, celery, and crushed almonds)
- Dried cranberries
- Fry the crust in coconut oil on both sides until browned on both sides. No need to thaw. You can also bake at 425 for 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Carefully remove crust and cut into pieces.
- Generously scoop your chicken salad mixture on top of your crust
- Top with dried cranberries