Once you’ve tried this tangy and spicy yet creamy twist on our crispy cauliflower crust, you’ll be daydreaming about sharing it with friends. With warm shredded chicken and a healthy serving of cream cheese, our Buffalo Chicken Dip Pizza is just the comfort food you’ve been searching for.
- 1 Cauliflower Keto Crust
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Chicken (Cooked)
- Buffalo Sauce to taste
- Ranch to taste
- Shredded Cheese of choice
- Mix together cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and ranch to taste
- Cook frozen crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto Cauliflower crust
- Top with shredded cheese and chicken
- Bake at 425 for 11-13 minutes
- Drizzle with ranch and buffalo sauce to taste, cool & enjoy!
*top with chives for some added color and zing!