Stop everything and listen! With a knife or cookie cutter and an order of kbosh crusts, all your keto appetizer dreams just came true! These Bruschetta Bites are covered in melty mozz and garnished with a bright & acidic blend of red and yellow tomato. Drizzle with balsamic dressing, top with freshly chopped basil, and you’re ready for snacking. Enjoy!
- 1 Italian Spinach Keto Crust
- Olive oil
- Balsamic dressing (be sure to check carbs/sugar of your brand)
- Cut your crusts into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook frozen or thawed crust in a nonstick pan on medium heat until browned and crisp on both sides. You could also bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping your crust halfway.
- Carefully remove crust and move to baking sheet
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle oregano onto your crusts as your base.
- Add mozzarella and bake at 425 until your cheese is melted then remove from oven.
- Add tomatoes, drizzle with balsamic dressing, and top with fresh basil.
*Cooking times may vary so watch carefully