Embrace the coconutty crunch in this staple dessert by liberally sprinkling almond slivers all over it. We’ve also added a bit of cream cheese to the mix for good measure.
- Chocolate Zucchini Crust
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Sugar-free chocolate jello mix
- Shredded, unsweetened coconut
- Sliced, roasted almonds
- Place frozen Chocolate Zucchini Crust on parchment paper (not wax) on a pan and bake at 350 degrees for 4-5 minutes, or longer if you want a firmer texture. You can also cook from frozen on the stovetop for 3 minutes on each side on medium heat
- Meanwhile, combine sugar-free chocolate jello mix with softened cream cheese
- Once the crust is cooled off, smear the chocolate cream cheese mixture on the crust
- Top with shredded unsweetened coconut, sliced roasted almonds, and @lilys_sweets chocolate chips
Tip: Make your own sugar-free chocolate cream cheese by mixing sugar-free chocolate Jello with cream cheese to taste.
Photo by @momof6goeslowcarb