Turn any night into Taco Tuesday again with these delicious low carb Taco Wraps made with Kbosh Keto Crusts!
- 1 Package Savory Kbosh Crust (we used Zucchini in this recipe, but Mexi Zucchini, Kale, Cauliflower or Broccoli would also be delish!)
- 1 package grass-fed 80% ground beef
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 TBS Sriracha sauce or hot sauce, divided, plus more for topping
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 avocado (optional)
- 2 TBS sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- First prepare the crust by heating it in a non-sick skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In a sauté pan, combine olive oil, ground beef, 1 tsp Sriracha sauce, salt & pepper and cook thoroughly. (don't overcook). Set aside.
- In the same pan, add 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp Sriracha sauce and brush evenly on the pan. Place crust back in the pan for an additional minute to coat. Turn off the heat and begin adding the filling.
- Top the crust with the ground meat then arrange the toppings evenly over the beef.
- Add the cold toppings like guacamole and sour cream and more Romain lettuce.
- Serve as is, like a taco salad and let your guests add as much sauce or additional toppings themselves. Or fold the crust in half and place on a serving platter of dish.