One of the best things about a ketogenic diet is the abundance of rich flavor profiles to choose from. These flavorful afternoon pick-me-ups are easy to make and sure to keep you feeling full until your next meal.
- Ants on a Log: With one rinsed stalk of celery, a healthy spread of almond butter, and a sprinkling of blue or blackberries, you’ve recreated an iconic childhood moment in seconds.
- Cheesy Breadsticks: It’s this simple: Cover a savory Kbosh Keto Crust with your favorite cheeses and Italian seasonings. Bake until bubbly and golden brown, then let it cool, slice, and enjoy!
- Berry Bombs: Here’s what you need: cupcake liners, coconut oil, your favorite berry, cocoa powder, and sweetener of choice. Melt the oil, add muddled berries, cocoa, and vanilla, then distribute the mixture evenly into cupcake liners. Place them in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours and pack them in to-go containers for easy snacking access.
- Soft Boiled Eggs: Shave off the boiling time by 3 minutes and there you have it - a keto-friendly snack with deliciously molten yolks. Topped with flaky salt and freshly cracked black pepper, this is sure to become one of your go-to keto snacks!
- Onion and Thyme Crackers: If you’re looking for a cracker alternative that isn’t the classic Parmesan-crisps, you’re in the right spot. This recipe is a bit more complex, so you can find the full breakdown here.
- Avocado Boats: Wait a sec before throwing out those avocado rinds - we’ve found a way to put them to use. By scooping out the meat of an avocado and mixing it with your preferred spices, cheeses, and or pre-cooked meat, you can easily enjoy a protein-packed treat. Create a meaty mixture that suits your fancy (we always recommend a splash of lemon juice to brighten poultries and fish) and fill the avocado rind generously. Enjoy this snack cold or place your assembled avocado boat on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
This recipe guide is meant to help you expand your ketogenic horizons and stay creatively inspired by the lifestyle you’re embracing.
What are some of your favorite Keto-Friendly snacks? Leave them in the comments below!